February 7, 2019
Congratulations your in the bridal party, you may have kids- flower girls, ring bearers or simply family to the wedding. The wedding day is busy so I have made a list of things you should bring to help your child and even yourself to make the day better.
1. Food ( IT IS THE #1 thing) Snacks, a real meal.. wedding is busy and feeding you isn’t the 1st thing on wedding agenda.
2. Naps, you may need to do it on the go. Adjust accordingly but also to be vocal. Pay for help.
3. Games and toys: you need to entertain them- create a go bag that you can have all sorts of quiet things for them to do, stickers, legos and ipad with head phones.
4. Prizes: kids need awards instead of just threats (candy think smarties, suckers, and skittles) things that can be finished quickly.
5. comfy shoes – seriously they can have the pretty shoes for pictures but their poor little feet will need some relief
6. Food again- snack bag- seriously food will be good
7. Getting Dressed- find out when they are needed for photos exactly (we all know that changing too soon can make for some spill accidents.
8. band aids – for feet and for all the things kids need
9. Blanket- it will be a long day something to cozy up to will allow you to have more fun as the night goes on
10. Give your kids expectations and schedule- if they know what is going to happen through the day they can expect and have peace in knowing what is going on.
All these things will help your children survive and thrive on the wedding day. I have seen so many weddings and these simple 10 things can really improve their day. Weddings don’t have to be dreaded- they can be fun.