February 14, 2019
Congratulations on being chosen to be in the wedding party.
Now here are few things to think of:
1. Are you doing your hair and makeup yourself? If your unsure (Decide ASAP) don’t let the wedding day be the day you decide because that is too late.
2. If hair and makeup artist is being provided for ask if there’s a certain hair style or makeup style before hand. When looking at pinterest know that some styles have extensions and have realistic expectations on your hair. Ask for the hair and or makeup artist email and ask how long it would take. On average hair and makeup takes 1hr and 45 mins so plan be ready for your turn.
3. Get dressed as soon as your hair and makeup is done. Get dressed and be prepared to HELP
4. Put your stuff away when your dressed. Because you will be getting in a car, you will be needing to clean it up and get it to your room, car- another location in a time that is rushed. Take care of it before you HAVE to move it.
5. Leave your cell phone in your bag- having keys, phone, wallet in your pockets, just makes you get them in and out of your pocket. To answer one question yes I can see them in your back pocket and it makes your jacket look bulky. Solution: Take $100, an ID and give your phone to a friend, a girlfriend, wife, boyfriend, husband
6. Help the bride or groom with whatever you can, your their to help.
7. Last but most importantly be there for your party- the more excited you are and how you help your party will make the day great.